I am guilty of SO MANY of these. Going shoeless? Yep. Reclining my seat. Hell yes, they put the function there so I'm using it. Rolling a suitcase up the aisle? Um, isn't that why it has wheels??! Read the full top 20 list at CNN.
1. Kicking, bumping, or shoving the seat in front of them.
2. Reclining their seat.
3. Hogging the bathroom.
4. Taking off their shoes and going barefoot.
5. Neglecting their personal hygiene before flying.
6. Shoving past you to get off the plane.
7. Rolling huge suitcases up the aisle.
8. Playing games without the sound turned off.
9. Coughing, sneezing, and spreading germs.
10. Poaching an empty middle seat by putting their stuff on it, and their bag underneath it.
Gawker - Today's gossip is tomorrow's news.
DListed - Celeb gossip by the wicked Michael K.
Passive Aggressive Notes - Self explanatory
Jezebel - Celebrity, sex, fashion for women. Without airbrushing.
XOJane - Remember Sassy magazine? This is the brainchild of the editor.
Dictionary.com - Because there, their, and they're are really, really tricky. Apparently.