Want to learn more about the exciting and wacky world of radio from a digital perspective? Got some skills you've been yearning to apply in a real world setting? Well you've come to the right place. We're looking for some smart, sassy, even snarky college students. If you think you have what it takes and can earn college credit, click here and fill out the application.
Here are some of our past interns with advice and why interning here rocks....
This says it all ;)
In years past, PopCrunch has produced a list of the Hottest Women in Radio, which The Buzz's Theresa has ranked in. This year, The Kaye List has picked up the duty of continuing the time-honored tradition of judging women in radio based solely on their physical appearance.<insert snarky comment here >
Here are the rules:
6- Reason to VOTE FOR THERESA (and click this link to do it.)
1) Theresa not only rocks every day 10-3p, but you could say she has some Hotness! We think she can represent Houston, well!
2) She is one of the hardest working women in radio. She has a monthly music column in Tip-Out Magazine to keep Rock and Alternative music ALIVE and in your face!!!!! (No offense to Pop and Country but C'mon)
3) She helps adopt out Pit Bulls to Forever Homes under the moniker TheresaDogFace.
4) Gives Sound Advice to the children of our radio future.
5) Yes, she is a tad crazy, cranky and loud, but she's ours!!
5) The Golden Headphones Belong in Houston!
6) Ummm, look at this cute kitten!
Bus driver, Johnny Cook was recently fired from Georgia's Haralson County Middle School for this Facebook post about a student denied lunch because he was 40 cents short on his pre-paid meal card.
The superintendent of the school district denies the incident ever happened.