OK so I think I've made it clear by now that I am a pretty big Alabama Shakes fan so I am partial to this soundtrack but from the looks of the other tracks/artists....True Blood Volume 4 looks to be kick ass!!! Here's the full list...
1. “Don’t Let Me Be Misunderstood” – Eric Burdon with Jenny Lewis
2. “Let’s Boot and Rally” – Iggy Pop with Bethany Cosentino
3. “What Makes A Good Man?” — The Heavy
4. “Smokestack Lightnin’” – Howlin’ Wolf
5. “Pocket Change” – Alabama Shakes
6. “Authority Song” – Bosco Delrey
7. “Turn Turn Turn” – My Morning Jacket
8. “Your Face Can Tell The Future” – The Flaming Lips
9. “The Sun” – The Naked and Famous
10. “Undertow” – Warpaint
11. “I Wanna Be Your Man” – Mobley
12. “(She’s A) Wanderer” – Deap Vally
13. “Whatever I Am, You Made Me” – Koko Taylor
14. “We’ll Meet Again” – Los Lobos
Alabama Shakes?!? The Naked and Famous?!? My Morning Jacket?!? Iggy?? Bring it. On.
Take a listen to the new Shakes song featured on True Blood Volume 4. It comes out next Tuesday. And, oh yes, the vinyl version, the first True Blood soundtrack to do this btw, will be released in June.
The Internet is obsessed with cats and stupid self-portraits . . . so it's about time someone combined them. The latest stupid online photo trend is called Cat bearding.
To take one, hold your cat up while he's looking straight up, and so his face is covering the bottom of YOUR face. It makes it look like the cat's mouth is your mouth . . . and the rest of the cat is your beard.
Read more --> Metro
This is something you're not going to want to look at unless you have a strong stomach: Jesse James cut the tip of his right pinky off in his machine shop, and Posted pictures of the carnage on Instagram. He says it's being reattached.
See photos here *WARNING: VERY GRAPHIC.* --> Instagram
Dinah takes on Paul Emerick of the US Rugby team in a push up challenge.
A TV host in Holland is in hot water after sampling a woman's breast milk on primetime TV. And he didn't even mess around by drinking it out of a bottle. He went straight to the source and latched on to her.
read more ---> Gawker