A website called 24/7 Wall Street analyzed beer sales and found there are nine beers that have plummeted in sales since 2007. Here are the nine beers Americans don't seem to want to drink anymore . . .
1. Michelob Light, down 70%.
2. Budweiser Select, down 62%.
3. Milwaukee's Best, down 59%.
4. Miller Genuine Draft, down 56%.
5. Old Milwaukee, down 54%.
6. Milwaukee's Best Light, down 40%.
7. Heineken Light, down 37%.
8. BUDWEISER, down 29%.
9.Labatt Blue, down 28%.
KIM BASINGER appeared in a lot of commercials back in the '70s, but her BEST work came in a 1978 ad for a "beer-enriched shampoo." Yes, you heard that right.