From the fammily of Chi Cheng [1970 - 2013]
"Our dearest Family, This is the hardest thing to write to you. Your love and heart and devotion to Chi was unconditional and amazing," the statement reads.
"I know that you will always remember him as a giant of a man on stage with a heart for every one of you. He was taken to the eme[r]gency room and at 3 am today his heart just suddenly stopped. He left this world with me singing songs he liked in his ear. He fought the good fight. You stood by him sending love daily. He knew that he was very loved and never alone."
UnCut talk with Jacoby and Tony from Papa Roach
Saw this on Reddit: from some unknown person ...
I just made the move to the city from Pennsylvania. This is my first time living in a major city. I made the move because 1) My girlfriend got a job as a high school English teacher, 2) I can work from home a.k.a anywhere and 3) I really needed to get out of Central PA, or Sanduskyville as they're now calling it.
So here are some things this small-town young gentleman has noticed about his new home after a few days of residency.
1) Whataburger. Is. Amazing.
2) Mexican food. Is. Amazing.
3) 610 is nuts. Just liquid insanity nuts. But besides that, drivers are really quite courteous, especially considering that we're in the 4th largest city in the country.
4) My "meh" quality apartment has central air, and I consider that a marvel of modern engineering.
5) Your DPS is new to me. Everything was handled by the DMV in PA. Just thinking about trying to get my TX license makes my head hurt.
6) ZOMG NO STATE INCOME TAX!
7) All political candidates are Republican or The Other Republican.
8) Galleria is totally overpriced.
9) It rains here like once a day for 30 minutes. Which might explain why it feels like we're living in a swamp.
10) Galveston beach water is so warm and heavenly.
11) I was expecting everyone to have a southern accent like my family in Virginia. This is not so. Most people speak just like me, only with more "Y'alls."
12) I love saying "Y'all." Absolutely love it.
13) Man the Astros are terrible.
14) The Texans are going to dominate the AFC South this year. I'm a Redskins fan by birth (VA-born) but will support the Texans happily.
15) Lone Star is just like Keystone Light, only Texas-ier.
16) WTF Sideways Traffic Lights.
17) Ozarka Water > Tap Water.
18) Everyone has a pair of cowboy boots. I seriously did not know they were this popular. I kind of want a pair of cowboy boots.
19) There are hot peppers on everything and I love it.
20) BBQ = OMFG.